Terms and Conditions
When you book one of our dammuso you’ll sign a rental agreement that will be governed by the following terms and conditions:
- The start of the rental period shall coincide with the time of arrival in Pantelleria and in any case the check in is at 16:00, while the property must be vacated no later than 10:00 on the last day of the rental period.
- The right to any refund is expressly refused in the case of early departure or late arrival.
- The property shall be occupied exclusively by the persons identified on the rental voucher and any form of subletting or any increase in the number of guests originally agreed are strictly forbidden, unless it is expressly authorized by InSicily.
- All the holiday homes are rented in a clean and good operational condition. Clients must leave the accommodation clean and in order. The owner or his representatives shall have free access to the property to carry out inspections and for necessary maintenance operations (gardening, cleaning the swimming pool and the house and so on).
In the event of cancellation, which must in all cases be confirmed in writing, the client is obligated to pay the following sums:
10 % of the total booking price if the cancellation occurs from the first day after the booking has been made until 90 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, LESS WIRING FEES.
25 % of the total booking price for cancellations occurring between the 89th and the 60th day prior to the beginning of the rental period LESS WIRING FEES.
30 % of the total booking price for cancellations occurring between the 59th and the 30th day prior to the beginning of the rental period LESS WIRING FEES.
100 % of the total booking price for cancellations occurring between the 29th and the day of your arrival.
Furthermore, a client who is unable to proceed with the rental may allow a person or persons to replace him up to 4 days before the start of the rental period, through prior written communication to be sent to InSicily.
Should the client fail to arrive and written communication is not sent, the rental will be considered as cancelled 24 hours after the specified arrival time.
- Should the owner not be in a position to make the property available for reasons of force majeure or other reasons beyond his control, he shall be entitled, subject to prior agreement between the parties, to provide accommodation with similar characteristics. In other cases, the owner shall return exclusively the sums cashed, without any further costs.
- The client shall be obligated to compensate all damage caused to the furnishings and structures of the villa that shall be settled on discussions with InSicily.
- On arrival, the client shall check the state of the property, the inventory of contents, the correct operation of the systems and make any complaints within 24 hours.
- On arrival, the client must present the rental voucher and an identification document and pay a deposit equal to the amount specified in the voucher. This deposit will be returned at the end of the stay after the inventory has been checked and after deductions for any possible damage.
- Animals are not normally accepted, unless otherwise agreed with InSicily.
- The rental prices apply per house and per week and are inclusive of InSicily’s commission: in all cases, the price lists sent via e-mail expressly specify what is included and what is not.
- Bookings shall be made by e-mail or fax; telephone confirmations are not accepted. Bookings must in all cases be confirmed with the same means by InSicily and the booking deposit specified on the booking form must be paid within three days of said confirmation. If payment is not made, the booking shall be considered null and void. The balance of the price, unless otherwise agreed, must be paid thirty days before the start of the rental period: the rental voucher will be sent once payment is made. All payment operations are understood as net of bank charges and taxes.
- The competent court expressly agreed by the contracting parties is that of Palermo.